This was a week full of travel with my man. It was so fun. Here are some of my faves from this week:
- New York’s food. Deli sandwiches, bagel breakfasts, yummy dinners, good food everywhere…delish!
- Little Italy. I loved Little Italy, the atmosphere, the food, everything.
- People watching in New York. Entertainment at it’s finest. Really. 🙂
- Uninterrupted time with my man.
- Standing outside of my parents’ front door, ringing the doorbell, and hearing “mommy, mommy!! daddy, daddy!!” after not seeing my little boys for a week. Vacations are fantastic. But it’s always wonderful to come home.
Just a fun shot of me and my hubby (taken by another tourist) in NYC near Time’s Square: