These are a few of my favorite things:
- sunny days…like every day this week…Gorgeous!
- God’s grace, forgiveness, and constant blessings (even when you don’t first see them as blessings)
- watching my little boys run and try to stretch in their gymnastics class….HILarious!
- a cold diet pepsi on a sunny afternoon. Aaaah!
- decorating the mantel above my fireplace. I like doing that kind of stuff and making it look “springy”. Bu-bye winter!
- pillows…decorative pillows…I really do love what a new pillow on the couch can do to change up a room. Fun!
- time…to get caught up. Oh, it feels so very good.
This week’s favorite pics:
This one below is my sweet man reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to my little boys.
Love little miss Taryn in this pic below. I think it’s reflective of her passion for life.
And I love this picture below because it’s pure, beautiful baby.