This week and my faves:
- Had some great family shoots this past week. Can’t wait to share those on the blog later.
- Fall…I love Fall and all the fun things that go with it.
- Soccer, Halloween parties and parades, Awana, and more…
- So proud of my Kyle and how hard he is working in school.
- A date with my man to my favorite restaurant. Simple and sweet.
- It’s cold enough to sleep with my down comforter now and I just love that coziness. 🙂
My fave pics from this week:
I have taken some costume pictures the past few years for some friends and clients but this year I’m trying to be careful with my time and not over commit (sorry!). So, I just took pics of my own boys. We had fun being silly together. This year they chose very “boy” costumes of fighters with weapons. Here’s my storm trooper and my transformer. If you’re wanting to take some Halloween costume pics of your own, hop on over to my other blog and check out how I did it.