My faves from this week…
- A day off at home with all of my boys to start the week…hubby included. Those days are pretty much the best.
- Sweet, lovely, beautiful newborn babies. Loving photographing them inside during these chilly mornings.
- Some major pruning…basically a spring cleaning of the backyard.
- Rain…we got a little tonight and hoping for much more this weekend. Hoping to sit inside cozy as well as splash in some puddles with my little wiggly people.
- The Hunger Games books…. oooh so fun!
- Watching my boys play just dance kids with their cousins. Pretty awesome and hilarious at the same time.
- Our gracious, consistent God. “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7