I haven’t done a friday faves in a while, so here are some faves for these past few weeks of summer:
- Watching my big boy sing his heart out to Jesus in VBS. Seriously. It makes my heart full.
- Shaver lake…it’s practically in our backyard and I’m so grateful. It’s so beautiful and a nice escape from the heat.
- Cafe via’s iced caramel coffee. Never knew instant coffee at home could be quite so fabulous. Oh my.
- Seeing joy on my big boy’s face as he experiences special little surprises on his birthday.
- Realizing how blessed I am with the people in my life. Very thankful.
- The fact that my boys think that the BART train into San Francisco is in fact Geo Trax. 🙂
- Drew telling me that he needs a haircut cause he looks like a girl. 🙂
- Summer in general…it’s kind of awesome.
And some fave pics:
(from my iphone)