Friday faves time….
But hey, let’s just call this summer favorites on a Friday instead since I haven’t really done a Friday faves this summer. But I haven’t blogged a Friday faves for good reason…when I wasn’t working I was busy enjoying the summer with my family.
So here we go…some favorites from this summer:
- Slow mornings
- Extra ice cream 🙂
- Camping with my family
- The age of my boys (they turned 7 and 9 this summer). Though they’re getting big and that’s a little sad, it sure made camping even more enjoyable…especially the tent camping part.
- Swimming and swimming and swimming
- Long conversations with my husband. We hit 15 years of marriage this summer. Amazing. All the glory to God.
- Working on re-branding, updating my business design and packaging. I love making things pretty. 🙂
- Coffee… I like it and I stay up so late that I often need it.
- My mom… a.k.a. Nana. She’s basically awesome in so many ways.
- My Drew as a mountain tent camper. He’s a disaster. So very dirty and he just loves it.
And some favorite personal images from this summer:
Oh how my boys love climbing big rocks…
And sliding down the Oceano dunes is the BEST!
…with lots of little friends…
The sand, ocean, waves, rocks, and a shovel…that’s his happy place. 🙂
Tent camping as a family in the beautiful high country.
With all the cousins…
Good buddies, cousins…
Everything about summertime is kind of my favorite. 🙂